All interested applicants are invited to apply by filling in the on-line registration form accompanied by a brief description of their studies (no more than 1 page, limited to or with a clear focus on the crystallography part of the studies) and a reference/support letter from their supervisor or a senior colleague.
The following candidates are particularly encouraged to apply:
- PhD students in their last year
- Young postdocs in their initial years of their project
- Applicants with own data collected
- Applicants with difficult cases, where structure solution is not a trivial routine
- Applicants who have the opportunity to disseminate knowledge obtained in their home labs
The application should highlight the specific reason for attending the workshop, for example, difficulty with data processing, phasing etc.
In addition, we would like to hear what specific topic is of a particular interest for the applicant and what help do they seek from the workshop.
The number of seats in the workshop is limited to 25, and successful applicants will be selected on the merit of their need for help and difficulty of their crystallography case.
The closing date for application is 18.1.2018.
Successful candidates will be informed by 18.1.2018.
A fee of $150 will be charged for the workshop to cover the cost of basic services and meals, including lunches, coffee breaks and social event.